Replacement CO2 cartridges made specially for Hit Air vests and jackets. Buy a spare and store it with your gear, just in case.
Comes in a pack of 3 canisters
Sizes: 48cc, 50cc, 60cc
Vest Model specific sizing, see chart for sizing
You must always use a Hit-Air Brand CO2 Cartridges for your Hit-Air Vest!
ATTENTION, some retailers offer generic CO2 Cartridges at attractive prices.
You must not use these cartridges for a few reasons:
– technical compatibility issues (not the same gas volume, screw thread, etc.)
– lower quality compared to Hit-Air cartridges (seal, corrosion, fragility, etc.)
– loss of CE certification for the product and violation of manufacturer warranty
– proper functioning of the airbag system is not guaranteed
Please find below some precautions for your cartridges:
- The cartridge is for single use only. You must replace the cartridge with the same type after each inflation.
- If rust or other corrosive marks appear on the outer surface of the cartridge, please change it immediately.
- The cartridge should not be stored in high humidity environments or temperatures below 32°F and above 113°C. Do not expose full cartridges to extreme low or high temperatures (in direct sunlight, near a radiator, etc) for long periods of time.
$15 shipping when only purchasing CO2
48cc, 50cc, 60cc